In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering the cat cafe.
- Do not pull a cat by its tail, whiskers or any part of its body.
- Do not attempt to hold or carry a cat. They may sit on your lap if they like you though.
- Cats do not like loud or sudden music. Talk softly at all times and do not chase the cats.
- Photographs are welcomed, but no flash photography. Cat’s eyes are very sensitive.
- Do not wake a sleeping cat or disturb a cat while it is eating.
- Only food purchased at the cafe may be consumed on the premises.
- High heeled shoes are prohibited, and shoes must be removed when entering the indoor cafe.
- No Children under the age of 6
* If you do not follow any one of these rules, you will be asked to leave and you will not be refunded.
* Children may be cautioned by cafe staff. Please understand.